- Gall’s Law
- Simple system evolve to become complex one. A system that starts complex rarely works.
- Ignore Sunk Costs
- Don’t be overly attached to things you already paid.
- The impact of less scalable work.
- When working on one of my first project I remember a advice we got from an expirienced dev: “Do things that don’t scale. We are small, let’s take advantage”. Reading this post was a reminder.
- Conti Ransomware Group Diaries Series
- Latency Numbers You Should Know
- This post highlights my lack of understanding and creates the perception that I need to study more.
- Contributing to Complex Projects
- A good read, I have been working with complex projects and the post reflects how I approach new projects. It also inspired to write about other non-technical aspects for my organization.
Weekly Readings 2022-12
Did I make a mistake? Please consider sending a pull request.