- How Do We Learn Complex Skills? Understanding ACT-R Theory
- Cognitive architecture focused on problem-solving, particularly in well-defined domains like algebra or programming.
- Brandon Sanderson’s Advice for Doing Hard Things
- This has two-fold advantages: methodological and writing advice.
- First Principles
- Relates to the latest link about finding the mental models, the base of situations.
- Efficiency, and a simple formula for being a 10x-er
- I love these self-study posts.
- The Key to Understanding Why Things Happen
Weekly Readings 2022-09
Did I make a mistake? Please consider sending a pull request.